Easily get rid of all unwanted old furniture that takes up in your home or office.
Builders Waste Clearance
Once your repairs or construction work are finished – safely clear out the waste.
Comprehensive rubbish removal services in London
We are able to easily cater for your junk collection needs. Thanks to our large team and our massive and versatile fleet of rubbish vehicles, the company’s clients enjoy a great choice of services. We work with private and business customers. Also, we are prepared to plan and carry out small jobs that include the removal of a single unwanted item, as well as more ambitious and complex projects like a full home clearance, for instance. Our list of services includes:
- Domestic garbage collection – we can execute the clearance of homes of any size. Our trucks have an impressive capacity which allows us to collect and dispose of a large amount of big and heavy items like beds and electric appliances in just one trip.
- Commercial rubbish removal – our personnel can clear any type of commercial facility or building in a time-efficient manner, including offices, factories, education institutions and etc.
- Garden and garage waste removal – a secure and quick way to restore the order in your garage or garden. Our vehicles are ideal for the collection of gardening equipment, machinery, soil and more.
- Builders waste clearance – we will help you get rid of all the construction waste from your home renovation or carry out an entire builders site clearance.
- Skip hire – the skips we own come in different sizes and are ideal for large-scale rubbish removals or for the collection of bulky equipment and furniture.
Advantages of using our waste collection services
Our clients enjoy affordable rubbish removals in London. With our custom-tailored quotes, you will be able to stay within your budget and get more for your money. Stuart Homfray company works seven days of the week and even on bank holidays. Every member of our staff is professionally trained and our rubbish Lorries are maintained in an excellent working condition. With us, the quality is always outstanding because we are meticulous and experienced. To book us, call or email our customer services department.
!News from May 2017: We opened local offices and rubbish collection teams situated in:
Rubbish removal – (SE6) Catford | Rubbish removal – (SW14) Mortlake | Rubbish removal in Nine Elms – SW8 | Gunnersbury – W4
London welcomes about 31.5 million tourists every year. Although there are no official statistics on the number of hotels in the English capital, rough estimates show that there are more than 123,000 hotel rooms on the territory of Greater London. The biggest hotel in London has a capacity of over 1,600 bedrooms. True to its rich historic past and unique architecture, the city has two Grade I listed hotels both of which are rated with five stars. The tallest hotel building in the UK capital has a height of 101 metres and a capacity of more than 450 rooms.